Sunday, August 22, 2010

August Observations

Here are a few pictures from this month:


We took a day trip to St. Louis and stopped by the arch before we left.
I thought these letters were for my handsome feller. I guess this is another good option that we found on a vehicle in St. Louis.


This is a fun one of our little feller. He seems to be in a hurry to figure things out.











What happens when you go to a scout activity? You might get to be Ronald's assistant in a magic show. Be careful though, the magic wand wants to trick you.
This was in our entry way for our first day of school picture this year. The youngest one was asleep, but the oldest had to leave for school, so we got what we could. I thought it turned out quite well. They're such good looking kiddos!

This reminded me of the thought of a captain going down with his ship. (if you really find this one in the Mississippi river, it will be opposite. I flipped it to edit, and forgot to flip it back. Too lazy to fix it now.)

Farewell all!


4 comments:

Becca Bingham said...

You're kids are getting so big, esp. that littlest one!

Jean said...

Great pictures!! I'll need to pick your brain if we go to St. Louis sometime.

The kids are so old!!! Tim and I are amazed. :-)

Ryan and Lori said...

They ARE such good looking kiddos and they're growing up so fast! Love the picture of all four together and seeing how grown up the youngest is. The arch looks great too. Thanks!

Jon and Sunny Robbins said...

I can't beleive how big your baby is. He is huge.