


We took a trip to Nauvoo this weekend. While dad was at the temple, we stopped by the river and let the kids play a bit (throw rocks in the river) before taking some of the tours.

On our way home, we stopped to eat, and this is where the kids wanted to get their picture taken.

try out the new pedestrian/bike bridge across the river.
It made for a nice walk on a pretty day. I'm glad we got it
in when we did. It's a bit cold now.
The work is progressing in the basement. Here is the crew at work.
And I'm watching them. :)
This fine young man had a teacher recommend him for an award.
Doesn't he look handsome here? We also had fun hearing about a
number of other youth and the things they had done for which they
received an award. These youth were creative and worked hard
at a number of things from fund-raising bake sales to working to
put in a soccer stadium for children in another country to helping
with a house remodeling project for a family looking to be able to
adopt.



2 comments:
Those first few pictures look like that walk was a bit chilly too! Fun to hear about your work and your fun. Congrats on the awards and the progress on the basement!
Look forward to seeing you soon!
I can't believe how much your family has grown. I guess it's been a long time since we saw you guys. Hope all is well!
Post a Comment