sometimes, you can go into the kitchen and see lots of food and still say 'there's nothing to eat'? I think that's kind of what I'm feeling like with my blog. There's plenty going on with us, and we're plenty busy, but 'there's nothing to blog about' :-)
I guess I'll need to take a bit more time to (like fixing the food that takes a bit more time) fix the things that have happened into a write-able form. However, since I have extra kids coming this afternoon, I better get things ready for the day at this point, and get to the write-able form a little later.. I've had a good morning, so hopefully, I'll be able to keep moving with the right smile on my face ;-)
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like you have a busy bloggable day coming up! I hope that they and you all have fun! Perhaps there's a funny, interesting or thought provoking moment will be a part of today. :o> Just fun to have you post a thought even! Love you!--Lori
Post a Comment