At my appointment today, the doctor let me know that she is working with a January 16th due date (I was working with one I was given for the 22nd). Until next Thursday at least, an induction is a possibility (with favorable conditions, ie. some progress already shown), but 'up to me'. After that, I think I will be more strongly encouraged to consider such a thing--if things don't start on their own. Jonathan joked that this upcoming Tuesday could be a great day for things to happen--we'd get the weekend to pack and clean and organize, then he could use sick time for the birth and caring for the children and me at home (and preparing for the move more) besides giving me a few days to recover before closing on our house.
Therefore, I think it would be fun for you all to give your guesses as to when the baby will come (date and time) and how much he will weigh. (My babies so far have ranged from 8 lb 2 1/2 oz to 9 lb 6 oz.) You are also welcome to guess whether I will have an induction or not. Right now, I'm kind of split on that one--my one induction was a pretty good experience, but I've heard enough on the other side to make me reluctant to go that route.
Good luck! :)
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I guess Monday, January 18th. The baby will be 8 lbs. 4 oz. -- as long as he is healthy and the delivery goes well no matter how or when! Good luck with everything coming up... keep us posted!
I'm guessing Wednesday the 20th at 6:14 PM, and 8 lbs 8 oz. I hope everything goes great!! We're rooting for you!!
I'll guess next Tuesday, since it sounds like that would be the best day for your little one to come! I guess 9lbs 1oz. Good luck! I'll be checking back for updates!
Healthy, happy mom, baby and family and any time and size is great (though somewhat smaller would be more comfortable). :o) From my experiences, I'd vote for non-induction...but it's nice to know when...especially with all you have going on. We're thinking about you!
Scott guesses Monday, Jan 18 at 9:17 a.m. and 8 lbs. 6 oz. But whatever you and the baby decide is great with us. Love you lots!
Since I just read the post and I haven't heard any news yet, I am going to guess Jan. 20th in the evening weighing in 9lb 5oz. I wish you the very best!
Love,
April
Post a Comment